If you’re looking for an answer to the question; How to safely dispose of any heavy, bulky, or oversized recyclables or general waste? Contact our specialist enclosed skip hire solutions today, to find out why an enclosed skip is the ideal solution to your problem.
These skips are adaptable to a variety of different projects whether you need it for a construction sites or for domestic purposes it doesn’t matter. They can be used to remove everything from excavated soils, to not hazardous waste.
Our enclosed skips Swansea are explicitly designed to accommodate a wide variety of materials. This is not to say that they are suitable for all types of waste. To maximize recycling capabilities and reduce cross-contamination, you should avoid putting certain types of waste in these skips.
Anything considered harmful to the public or the environment should be disposed of appropriately. The guidelines for disposing of hazardous materials are transparent. They should always be separated from regular waste. Here is a list of materials that are considered dangerous;
* Lead-acid batteries
* Fluorescent tubes and Sodium lamps.
* Oil and fuel filters.
* Spills and rags that are contaminated.
* Original paint containers
1.When you skip hiring with a lid, you can prevent anyone from accessing the skip without permission, helping to reduce any third parties using the skip, and reducing the possibility of fly-tipping.
2. The enclosed skip lid reduces the risk have any hazardous are incorrect materials ending up in the skip.
3. Some waste materials retain some value, will help you reduce the risk of theft.
4. Hiring an enclosed skip reduces the risk of it overflowing and becoming a hazard. It also protects the general public from exposure to potentially hazardous materials.
If you have any questions about enclosed skips, please do not hesitate to contact one of the team as Ansawdd Skip Hire Swansea today.
* Indicates required field